How to treat Heat strok
What Is Heat strok?
Heat strok is a sensitive situation which becomes when the body system or process more heat than it cans disperse.It is the most serious heat-related illness
Symptoms of Heat stroke
- High body temperature
- The absence of sweating, with hot red or flushed dry skin
- Fastly pulse.
- Trouble in breathing
- Odd behavior
Prevent of Heat stroke
- For prevent heat rash is to provide a cooler, less humid atmosphere stay the affected area dry. You may be used dusting powder to increase comfort.
- Controlling blood pressure
- Do regular exercise
- Keep less your body weight
- Keep away from extreme alcohol consumption. Getting regular checkups and following the doctor's recommendation concerning diet and medicines, mainly hormone substitute therapy.
Home remedy for Heat stroke
- Simmer a raw mango and soak it in cold water. Just it’s cool, peel away the skin. Put in the pulp to a blender. Put in some cumin seeds, salt, pepper, jiggery and coriander. Mix together until smooth. Take a cup three or four times a day.
- Raw mango is very effective at cooling down your body and helping you control with heat stroke. Eat some raw mango. You can also find raw mango in drink form, people called Panha.
- Slice an onion. Cover it in a cloth and squeeze to get the juice into the cloth. Hold the compress behind your ears and on your chest. It is very good solution for inflammation caused by heat stroke.
- Put peppermint oil to your skin to cool down. It has confirmed affects on your body temperature. Mix two or three drops of peppermint oil to water and drink.
- Take a mineral supplement Make sure it's one with a natural source. Minerals will increase your vitality and restore the electrolytes you misplace during heat stroke.
- Crush some peppercorns and add to coconut milk. Mix until it's pasty. Put in the paste to your chest and pressure points to cool your body down. Atmosphere keep on increase and gives relief.
Tips and diet for Heat stroke
- Stop smoking
- Consume cool, nonalcoholic beverages.
- Take rest.
- Take a cool shower, bath, or sponge bath.
- Search an air-conditioned environment.
- Wear lightweight clothing.
Do you like this Story?
Stay Connected with DG