How to treat EndometriosisTweet
What Is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis has an effect on women in their uterus. Uterus is place where a baby grows when she pregnant. It is a disease of the female reproductive system.Endometriosis is the enlargement of cells related to those that shape the inside of the endometrial cells or uterus but in a position outside of the uterus. The exact commonness of endometriosis is not identified, because many women may have the condition and have no symptoms.A damaged immune system response also may contribute to the growth of endometriosis.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
- Sickness, vomiting, vertigo or diarrhea mainly just prior to or during the period.
- Often menses flow or short menstrual cycle.
- Serious or long menstrual periods.
- some women may also suffer mood swings and fatigue.
- Patient has pain before/during/after menstruation, during ovulation, in the bowel during menstruation, when passing urine, during or after sexual intercourse, in the lower back area.
Prevent of Endometriosis
- You have signs and symptoms of endometriosis First thing you can consult your doctor. The cause of constant or harsh pelvic pain may be hard to identify. Do not avoid unnecessary complications and pain
- Take pain medicines similar to ibuprofen - Advil or Motrin or naproxen - Aleve. These medicines are knows anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSAIDs. This medicines are reduce bleeding and pain.
- Use birth control pills is best treatment to control pain and shrink implants.
- Laparoscopy to get rid of implants and scar tissue and helpful for reduce pain, and it may also help you get pregnant.
Home remedy to treat Endometriosis
- Use leaves and flowers of rosemary, leaves and roots of dandelion, milk thistle seeds and vervain herb are effectual in getting better hormone metabolism and bile-bowel function.
- Use herbs for example cramp bark, chaste berry, cohosh and false unicorn root gives relief from symptoms of endometriosis.
- Take a cup of ginger tea to treat nausea due to endometriosis.
- Keep an ice pack or a heating pad on your lower abdominal area.for reduce abdominal pain.
Tips and diet for Endometriosis
- Try juice therapy.Dark grape, mango, papaya and pineapple juices are recommended.
- Drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices maintained at room temperature.
- Consume fish; it contains omega-3 fatty acids which help in holding back prostaglandin making. Do not take caffeine, sugar, red meat and alcohol. Do not take all dairy products. Stop taking fried foods and processed foods. consume vitamin B rich food.
- Consume a low fat and fiber rich vegetarian diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, salads, flax seed oil and cereals are good sources of fiber.
- Do exercise regularly. Exercises decrease the estrogen levels and therefore slow down the growth of endometriosis. Do not using tampons during periods. Eat vitamin supplements.