How to treat NephritisTweet
What Is Nephritis?
Nephritis is irritation refers to the kidney. it’s irritation of one or both kidneys.The fundamental causes of nephritis are, though, the same as for illness of the kidney in common, namely, wrong feeding habits, the oppressive medical treatment of former disorder the used to of chemical agents of all kinds for the treatment of acid stomach and other stomach disorders and repeated use of aspirin and other painkillers.
Symptoms of nephritis
- Swelling in the initially the face and around the eyes, afterward more prominent in the legs.
- Decrease in urine volume
- Urine contains dark, blood which may not be visible
- raise in blood pressure
- Visual turbulence
- Tiredness and fill ill
- Fastly progressive disease, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain and joint pain may happen.
Prevent of nephritis
- Alternative treatment for acute nephritis is fasting on vegetable juices for seven to ten days. It would be remove the toxins and systemic impurities responsible for the inflammatory kidney conditions.
Home remedy for nephritis
- Benificial remedy for nephritis treatment is drinking of a glass of carrot juice after putting a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of lime juice to it on an empty stomach the first thing in the morning.
- Grapes is works good, an exceptional diuretic value making them very effective in the treating of nephritis.
- Drink fresh tender coconut water at least twice a day goes a long solution in the relief from nephritis.
- An avocado is helpful as a staple food in nephritis. The usefulness of this fruit arises from its large mineral and small protein contents.
- Bananas are an effective remedy for nephritis due to their low protein and salt, and high carbohydrate content. A did of bananas only should be taken for three or four days, consuming eight to nine bananas a day in the treatment of this disease.
Diet for nephritis
- Smoking and drinking should be avoided.
- Do not be excitement, hurry and exertion.