How treat Peptic UlcerTweet
What Is Peptic Ulcer?
Peptic ulcers occur when the acids that act you digest food injure the walls of the stomach or duodenum. The frequent cause is infection with a bacterium also know Helicobacter pylori. One more cause is the long-term use of no steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines for example aspirin and ibuprofen. And eat stress and spicy foods it’s not cause ulcers, but they would be them worse.
Symptoms of peptic ulcer
- Abdominal pain with a burning or gnawing sensation
- Pain 2 - 3 hours after eating
- Pain is frequently provoked by an empty stomach; such as nighttime pain is common
- Pain may be relieved by antacids or milk
- Poor hunger
- Weight loss.
Prevent of peptic ulcer
- Consult your doctor when you have sudden enlarge in the abdominal pain or sharpness in the quality of the pain, vomiting blood or material that looks like coffee grounds, blood in your stool or black, tarry stools.
- First thing stop smoking.
- Avoid coffee, including decaffeinated coffee, plus carbonated beverages all of which can increase stomach acid.
- Cut down stress with usual use of relaxation methods, for example yoga, tai chi, qi gong, or meditation. These performed may also help reduce pain and lessen your need for the damaging NSAIDs discussed.
Home remedy for peptic ulcer
- Consuming cold milk, without sugar, is effectual in decreasing the acid, thereby giving relive from burning feeling one encounter in peptic ulcer.
- Make a paste of 10 grams drumsticks leaves and water. Add this paste in half a cup of yoghurt. Eat this mixture everyday, to cure peptic ulcer.
- Mash 5 almonds everyday and extract their milk. Drink this milk everyday, as it gives protein and as well binds the acid in stomach.
- Take 250 ml of water, soak 15 grams leaves of wood apple and leave it overnight. Strain this mixture in the morning and drink it.
- Putting a hot pack over the abdomen region is one of the efficient habits of curing peptic ulcer.
- Make a tea from fenugreek seeds is effective in curing peptic ulcer. When covered with water, fenugreek seeds become slightly mucilaginous, which helps in treating the ulcer.
- Mix carrot juice with spinach (or beet) and cucumber is efficient for treating peptic ulcer. Mix 300ml carrot juice and 200 ml spinach juice or combine 300 ml carrot juice and 100 ml each of beet and cucumber juice, to make 500 ml of juice. Drink this daily.
- Having raw goat milk is efficient in peptic ulcers treatment. For greatest results, drink this juice three times a day.
Natural remedy for peptic ulcer
- Have lime, it is beneficial in curing peptic ulcer. Lime has citric acid and mineral salts present in it help treat the ulcer. Use it in salads.
- Beneficial home remedy to treat peptic ulcer is to eat bananas daily. It is a brilliant technique to neutralize the hyperacidity of the gastric juices. Banana milk shake is also helpful in curing peptic ulcer.
Diet for peptic ulcer
- Make Cabbage and carrot juice mixed it well, drink this found to be helpful in treating peptic ulcer. Take half a liter of water, boil 250 grams cabbage until it is decrease to half. In a similar way, get ready carrot juice. Now, mix 125 ml of each juice. Once cool, drink it two times in a day.
- Include diet rich in fiber, particularly from fruits and vegetables. It is reduce your risk of increasing an ulcer in the first place and may speed your healing if you already have one. Take vitamin A may be an added benefit from these foods.
- Consume flavonoids, like apples, celery, cranberries, onions, garlic, and tea.