How to treat Coronary Heart DiseaseTweet
What Is Coronary Heart Disease?
Coronary heart disease is a pass on to the failure of cornary circulation to provide adequte circulation to cardiac muscle and near by tissue.Cornary ddisease occur when a combination of fatty material, calcium, and scar tissue builds up in the arteries that supply the heart with blood. Through these arteries, identify the coronary arteries, the heart muscle (myocardium) gets the oxygen and other nutrients it wants to pump blood.Causes of coronary disease are includes not only smoking any form of tobacco (cigarettes, cigars, pipes), but also chewing tobacco, obesity, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, shortage of regular exercise, high-fat diet, emotional stress, type A personality (annoyed, violent, spirited).
Symptoms of heart disease
- Chest pain on exertion, which may be relieved by rest.
- Smallness of breath on exertion.
- Jaw pain, back pain, or arm pain, particularly on left side, either during exertion or at rest.
- Sensation of rapid or very strong heart beats in your chest.
- Dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting.
- Weakness on exertion or at rest.
- Irregular heartbeat.
Prevention of heart disease
- In serious heart disease case you should first consult your doctor. Take Cholesterol-modifying medications By decreasing the amount of cholesterol in the blood, especially low-density lipoprotein or "bad" cholesterol in your body.
- Patient should recommend to doctors taking a daily aspirin or other blood thinner. This can decrease the propensity of your blood to clot, which may help stop obstruction of your coronary arteries. Aspirin can helpful medicine prevents future attacks for heart attack patient.
- Take beta blockersmedicines these drugs keep slow your heart rate and reduce your blood pressure, which reduce your heart's insist for oxygen and beta blockers reduce the risk of future heart attacks.
- Take Nitroglycerin tablets, sprays and patches can control chest pain by opening up your coronary arteries and reducing your heart's demand for blood.
Home remedy for heart disease
- Drink one glass milk with garlic. Put a clove of garlic in a glassful of milk. Drink this warm milk before going to bed. Do these continue for a few days.It is good remedy for curing heart attack patient.
- Take 2 tsp of pure ghee; mix 2 milliliters of the juice of the bael fruits (Aegle marmelos). Take this once in a day regularly. This is the effective remedy for people who by now had one seizure, as it decrease the possibility of the other diseases.
- Get ready a powder using some roasted asafetida. Put in equal amounts of Bishop's weed seeds, some rock salt and white or black cumin seeds. Crush this mixture well and store it in a glass bottle. eating 2 to 3 grams of this powder every day.
- . Take some pomegranate leaves and some water. Crush the leaves in the water and then strain the mix. Drink the stressed water. It is good cure of all the heart diseases.
- Mix up 200 milliliters of fresh carrot juice and100 milliliters of spinach juice. Take this mixture every day in the morning. It is best treatment for stopping the heart aches; it also decrease the chances of heart attacks.
Herbal remedy to treat heart disease using banyan root
- Combine equal quantity of powdered pods of a cardamom, root of the banyan tree and leaves of the wild snake gourd. To lap this powder with ghee once a day.This is good remedy to treat heart disease.
Natural remedy to cure heart disease using ginger, honey
- Take 100 milliliters of ginger juice; put in a little amount of honey. To lap this once a day. It will get better the chest pains
Tips and diet for heart disease
- For people who have heart pain along with high blood pressure, prepare a soup of the bottle gourd vegetable. Do not put in large amount of spices and oil. Intake this in the morning and evening
- You should be Keep regular exercising. Stop smoking and keep away form drinking alcohol. Attempt to reduce your stress level by doing soothing that you really like, such as gardening or swimming.
- You should keep regular medical checkup after 40 will also help you to know what food you should not take and what you should eat. After 40 you will be able to control body sugar level, blood pressure level, cholesterol and other such conditions.
- Take 1 tsp of onion juice first thing in the morning. It is very helpful in normalizing the percentage of blood cholesterol by oxidizing excess cholesterol.
- Include the consumption of foods rich in Vitamin E & B such as leafy green vegetables, sardines, egg yolks, nuts, yeast, meat, low-fat dairy products and lentils.