How to cure HangoverTweet
What Is Hangover?
Hangover is the sum of unlikeable physiological effectes consequent of heavy intake of alcholic beverages or drugs.Characteristics of hangover are headache, nausea, compassion to light and sound, diarrhea, loss of hunger, trembling, exhaustion, increased heart rate and blood pressure, dehydration such as dry mouth, too much thirst, dry eyes, trouble concentrating, anxiety,discomfort sleeping, weakness.
Prevent for Hangover
- Attempt to eat starchy foods to slow down the alcohol absorption.
- For prevent hangover patient should be take aspirin.It provide relief from hangover.
Home remedy for Hangover
- Take 500 mg of ginger capsules every few hours, or make a ginger tea. It would be gives soothe your stomach.
- Drink a lot of water before you go to bed. It would be priovde some relief to the dehydrating effects of alcohol. Drink lots of water even after you wake up.
- Take vitamin C tablets. These help break down the alcohol content in your body.
- Take lime juice it is also helpful in treating hangover. Daily drink a glass of water and add lime.
- Take Tomato juice, peppermint tea or ginger tea also benifical for treating hangover.
- Taking a tablespoon of honey would also be useful to curing a patient who's on a high with alcohol. beacuse honey has higher levels of fructose, it would work favorably.
- Take in 8 ounces of water; put in 2 tsp of fresh lime juice and a tsp of sugar. Drink this mixture slowly sip by sip. It would reduce a adperson from the hangover.
- Soak 5 to 6 crushed thyme leaves with cup of hot water . Boil it for about 5 minutes and then strain the tea. When warm, drink this tea. This is effective remedy to relief from hangover.
Tips and diet for Hangover
- Do not take coffees and any other caffeinated beverages as they can cause you further dehydration.
- Consuming food during and after drinking would help in reducing the effect of hangover.
- You have hangover you should take hot water bath in the monrning and evening.