How to treat Tennis Elbow?Tweet
What Is Tennis Elbow?
Tennis elbow is a term or condition in which the outer part of the elbow becomes sore and tender. Tennis elbow commonly appears with playing tennis and other racquet sports, though the injury can occur to almost anybody. Tennis elbow patient have pain on the outer side of the elbow while lifting objects and while moving the elbow repeatedly. Main causes of tennis elbow are lack of calcium and pritien in the mucles.
Symptoms of tennis elbow
- Pain when lifting or bending the arm or grasping even light objects for example a coffee cup.
- Trouble in extending the forearm fully.
- Pain that lasts for 6 to 12 weeks.
Prevent of tennis elbow
- Pick up objects with your palm facing your body.
- Attempt strengthening movements with hand weights. With your elbow cocked and your palm down, continually bend your wrist. End if you feel any pain.
- Before beginning a possibly stressful activity stretch relevant muscles by grasping the top part of your fingers and gently but firmly pulling them back toward your body. Stay your arm fully extended and your palm facing outward.
Home remedy for tennis elbow
- Ice packs are essential remedy for treating tennis elbow. Apply ice pack on the affected elbow joints leave it 15-20 minutre do it in every hour.
- One more home remedy to heal tennis elbow. You should apply potato pack, warm and backed potato tied in a cloth and apply on the over affected area. It is good for reduce pain and swelling.
- Taking sufficient rest it is best way to treat tennis elbow. Avoid lift anything or don't push or pull till you woul be completly okay with tennis elbow.
- Use medical oil like aruvedic mahanarayana tail it is helpful for curing tennis elow. Keep properly massaging by this oil.
- Use gugglu( indian herb) tht is heplful in treating various swelling and pain of the include tennise elbow
Diet for tennise elbow
- Eat fish, this have omega 3 fatty acide. This benificial to relieving muscle spams, decreasing swelling and pain.
- Eat a calcium and protein reach diet.