How to treat Ear InfectionTweet
What is Ear Infection
Ear Infection can influence the ear canal (otitis externa), the eardrum, or the middle ear (otitis media). Mainly ear damage is caused by force changes during direct injury for instance a blow to the ear, or sport scuba but, a tirelessly painful ear may sign an infection that necessitate treatment.
Middle ear infections are also seen in the childhood. An infection occurs when germs such as bacteria and viruses find inside the body and reason trouble.
Symptoms of Ear infection
- Build up liquid in the middle ear may push on the eardrum, causing ear pain. An elder child may protest of an earache, but a younger child may pull at the ear or simply do something irritable and cry over usual.
- Child can eat less than normal or have problems sleeping.
- Not react to soft sounds
- Turn-up the television or radio
- Converse louder
- Come out to be inattentive at school
Prevent of Ear infection
- You have infection is mild, stopping swimming and hair washing can cure the situation.
- Use drops containing anti-inflammatory steroids enable to reduce swelling and itching.
- Use antibiotics like Amoxicillin, Septra, Ceclor, Bactrim, Augmentin, Pediazole and Suprax will result in step up in forty-eight to seventy-two hours. though, these must be taken till the entire infection has disappeared.
- Use painkiller like Acetaminophen assuage the pain and fever.
Home remedy for Ear infection
- Take a bulb syringe and saline solution or a 50-50 solution of white vinegar and warm water and wash your ear. Vinegar includes acetic acid, the ingredient used in some over-the-counter eardrops. Use boric or acetic acid is efficient for mild ear infections.
- Use a sock, fill it with salt, and microwave it awaiting it is warm and bearable to body. Put down your head on it. It mayuse up the liquid out.
- Put a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in the ear. It is good remedy to cure ear infection.
- Keep heat to the outer ear with a warm towel or heating pad set on low.
- Rinse your ear using colloidal silver, this is a natural antibiotic. Take a little warm one teaspoon of juice of the mango leaf and put it into the infected ear drop by drop It is gives relieve from ear pain.
- Put some drops of tea tree oil has mild anti-bacterial possessions, but could irritate the skin.
Natural home remedy to treat ear pain using garlic
- Prepare garlic juice and put few drops of this into the infected ear. Apply blow dryer from about 12 to 15 inches from your head; this will get rid of any water trapped in the Eustachian tube and Put some olive oil on the warm spoon; put 2 to 3 drops of this in each ear. Put few drops of lobelia extract into the infected ear and rub it gently.These are very effective remedy to get rid of ear infection.
- Otikon, made by garlic or St. John's wort, is an anesthetic having side effects.
Tips and diet for ear infection
- Consume vitamin C to increase your immune system; it would be helping you to combat infection. Add to Zinc intake, it decrease ear infection. Take a healthy diet with lots of calcium in it. Do not take processed foods and hydrogenated oils. Stress on breast feeding for infection in infants.
- Stopping ear candles to remove wax from ears.
- Keep away from passive smoking and contact with people having cold.
- Stop touching nose and ears.