How to treat Female sterilityTweet
What Is Female Sterility?
The incapability of the female to conceive, due to insufficiency in structure or function of the genital organs.Causes of Female sterility Termination of oral contraceptives, Hormonal equilibrium may take some time after avoiding the pill., Uncommon intercourse, Ovulation disease.
Symptoms of Female sterility
- Genital disease
- Endocrine dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction
- Water brush
Prevent of Female sterility
- Do yogasanas.Yogasanas which are said to firm up the gonads or ovaries should also be practiced regularly for overcoming female sterility.
- Do this asanas are sarvangasana, matsyasana, ardhamatsyendrasana, paschimottanasana and shalabhasana.
- All these events, along with clean habits, proper rest, and relaxation will go a long way in overcoming female sterility.
- Bowels is cleansed by a warm-water enema during the period of swifting and afterwards when essential. This will have a helpful result not only on the digestive system but as well on the nearby organs of the urinary and genital system
Home remedy for Female sterility
- Use tender roots of the banyan tree for treating female sterility. Banyan tree roots should be dried in the shadow and finely powdered. Take about twenty grams of banyan tree powder should be added with milk. This should be five times the weight of this powder, and taken at night for three consecutive nights after the monthly periods are ended. During this remedy treatment no other food should be eaten for a short while thereafter. Use this remedy should be repeated after the conclusion of the menstrual cycle every month till beginning takes place.
- Prepare a mixture of the fresh tender leaves of black berry fruit is a brilliant remedy for female sterility or miscarriage because of an ovarian or endometrium functional dieses. Take pouring 250 ml of boiling water over 20 gm of fresh black berry leaves, and allowing it to soak for two hours. This mixture may be taken with either two teaspoons of honey or 200 ml of buttermilk.
- Make should be powdered of winter cherry and six grams of this powder should be taken with one cup of milk for five to six nights after menstruation. This is effective remedy for female sterility.
Tips and diet for Female sterility
- Consume certain nutrients, particularly vitamins C and E, and zinc, have been found helpful in some cases of sterility. A woman who is not capable to conceive must take 1000 mg of vitamin C, 100 I.U. of vitamin E and 30 mg of zinc daily.
- Avoid too much fat, spicy foods, strong tea, coffee, white sugar, white flour, refined cereals, flesh foods, greasy or fried foods.
- Diet is a significant issue in the treatment of infertility. You should take contain seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables, and fruits. These foods give supplement with milk, vegetable oils, and honey. Curd and cottage cheese are also recommended. And consuming seeds, beans, and grains in their raw form, as in the process of developing, the nutritional value is multiply, new vitamins are made and the protein excellence is improved.