How to treat Toe Nail Fungus?Tweet
What Is Toe Nail Fungus?
Toenail fungus is a very common infection that characterized the condition disfigures and sometimes destroys or dull nail and Toenails mostly affected by because living organism that thrives in dark, damp, area for example under and around nails. Causes of toe nail fungus are moist situation at places like public gyms, swimming pools, etc, wearing tight fit shoes, abnormal pH level of the skin, and Poor hygiene of the feet .
Symptoms of toe nail fungus
- Swelling of nails.
- Toenail color can change from brown or yellow to white with toenail fungus.
- Bands or spots down the side of the nail.
- Still complete loss of the nail.
- Thickening or crumbling of the nail.
- Accretion of smelly debris under the nail
- Falling of nails
- Form of spots on the sides of nail
- Brittle nails
- Hard-to-touch nails
- Distortion of nail-shape
- Dull nails, with no luster or shine
- Foul smelling nail
- Streaks or spots down the side of the nail.
Prevents of toe nail fungus
- Always wear natural cotton socks.
- When your feet drying, just use your towel once on your fungus area, and then wash it.
- You can wear comfortable shoes.
- Stop use nail polish until the illness is gone.
- Avoid share your towels or wash cloths with others; you should keep spread or collect spores. For keep dry your affected area use a paper towel or toilet paper and throw away when finished.
Home remedy for teo nail fungus
- Tea tree oil is beneficial in curing toe nail fungus. Steep a cotton ball in the oil and rub the toe nail two times a day - once in the morning and the second time while going to sleep.
- Use Listerine mouthwash is helpful in treating toe nail fungus. Steep your toes in the mouthwash for about 20 minutes. This have medicinal property would help get rid of the fungal growth.
- Fill up a bucket with equal quantity of water and put in natural apple cider vinegar. Dip your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. After that, dry your toenails thoroughly.
- Combine equal amounts of lavender oil and tea tree oil. Steep a cotton ball in this mixture and wipe the toe nail with it, 2 to 3 times in a day. It would be effective in healing toe nail fungus.
- Take tsp of olive oil; put in 2 drops of oregano essential oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area. This will provide relive from toe nail fungus.
- Fill up a bucket with equivalent quantity of water and put in vinegar. Steep your feet in this mixture for 20 minutes. Now, dry the toes with a towel and wipe them with a super porous paper. Do this process two times a day.
- One more useful home remedy for healing toe nails fungus you can soak the feet in rubbing alcohol, for about 20 minutes.
- Steep your feet in a tub filled with equal amount of water and Hydrogen Peroxide (3%), for about 15 minutes. following this, dry the feet completely
- Prepare a paste with turmeric powder and water. Apply this paste on your toe nail. wash it off when it dries and then suitably dry your feet. This is bestremedy stop teo nail fungus infection.
- Unwrap an onion and cut it into slices. Scrub the affected toenail with the onion slices for sometime. This is efficient solution to treat the fungal infection.
- One more valuable home remedy would be to steep a cotton ball in concentrated limes juice. Scrub the cotton on the affected toenail.
Diet and tips for teo nail fungus
- Take in lots of probiotics food, for example yogurt and kefir, in your diet. It would be help your body get rid of the fungus.
- You should properly wash the feet after visiting public places, like swimming pools, spas, showers and locker rooms.
- You should wear sandals, water shoes, or swimming booties they would assist in keeping your feet from touching the floor directly.
Sometimes crying or laughing
are the only options left,
and laughing feels better right now.
Self Help Leaflets
Take the help of our self help leaflets or booklets.
The DG Magazine
All about living with depression
How to get rid of Following?
- Bone spur
- Burning tongue
- Canker sores
- Chicken Pox
- Cold Sores
- Common Digestive Disorders
- Ear infection
- Female Sterility
- Intestinal Worms
- Plantar Fascia
- Premature Greying of Hair
- Prostate Disorders
- Respiratory Diseases
- Sleep Apnea
- Sore Throat
- Swimmers Ear
- Peeling Skin
- Peptic Ulcer
- Retain teeth and lip color
- Spring Ailments
- Tennis Elbow
- Toe nail fungus
- Gall Bladder Disorders
- Common Fever
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Cracked Heels
- Dark Circles
- Dark Skin
- Dark underarms
- Defective Vision
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diaper Rash
- Heat Stroke
- High Blood Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure
- high fever
- Hyperacidity and Heartburn
- Leg Cramps
- Poison Ivy
- Razor Burns
- Body Odor
- Body Rash
- Bacterial Vaginitis
- Cracked Lips