Home Remedy for Low Blood PressureTweet
What Is Low blood pressure?
Low blood pressure, also know as hypotension, is a blood pressure lower than would frequently be expected for you. Here is no set form at which blood pressure is said to be low, as this can be different from person to person. Causes of low blood pressure is taking drugs to treat high blood pressure such as called diuretics and alpha blockers, Sensitive illnesses, diseases, diabetes, early stages of pregnancy, loss of blood because of serious injury or loss of fluid due to burns.
Symptoms of low blood pressure
- Vertigo or lightheadedness
- Sort of concentration
- Unclear vision
- Cold, clammy, pale skin
- Fast, shallow breathing
- Abnormal thirst
Prevent of low blood pressure
- Include more than amount of salt in your diet because sodium can raise blood pressure.
- Fluids increase blood volume and help prevent dehydration, both of which are important in treating hypotension so drink to much water.
- Use elastic stockings and leotards usually used to relief the pain and swelling of varicose veins may help decrease the pooling of blood in your legs.
- Use medication or drugs to raises blood pressure. Other drugs, for example pyridostigmine, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory.
Home remedy to treat low blood pressure
- Mix 3/4 cup crushed licorice (Mulathi) root to 4 cups cold water and let it to place for 2 hours. After that bring it quickly to a boil and steep for 5 minutes. Put in this to the bath water in the tub.
- Drink uice of basil (tulsi) leaves (10-15) mixed I teaspoon honey.
- Soak 7 almonds in water over night. And make a smooth paste. Put in in a glass of milk and boil them and drink warm.
- squeeze 10-15 holy basil leaves (tulsi) and strain through a clean muslin cloth. Add with 1 tsp honey. Eat it the first thing in the morning. It would be helpful to boost blood pressure.
- Use brandy or alcohol of any mixture in amount from 15 to 50 ml. diluted with warm water, is a temporary expedient which can be tried till the exact cause of the problem is determine.
- Drink a cup of beet juice twice daily for a week or more.
- Soak 32 small raisins in a ceramic bowl full of water over night. Chew them one by one first thing in the morning. Chew well and drink the water also.
- Consume 1 tsp of the powdered seeds of gokhshur (gokhru) with water.
- Take juice of raw karela(Bitter gourd) and take it 30 ml once a day.
Tips and diet for low blood pressure
- To start with, the patient should take on an exclusive fresh fruit diet for about five days, taking three meals a day of fresh fruity fruits at five-hourly intervals.
- Take cold milke daily before going to bed.
- If possible not to stand still for a long time
- Confirm your baths/showers are not too hot.
- Do not do strenuous physical activity.
- Wear compression stockings.
- Lie down after eating.